At the Law Offices of Shannon C Smith, divorce law is one of the major components of our practice. We have spent countless hours helping clients all over the Cincinnati and Covington areas go through …Read More
Landlord – Tenant Law
In disputes between landlords and tenants, the first step is to try to work problems out personally, but if that proves unsuccessful, then it may be time to hire an attorney. The following are indicators you may need to contact a tenant or landlord attorney:
- The tenant damages or destroys property.
- The tenant does not pay rent.
- The tenant is performing illegal activities on the property.
- The landlord is not honoring the lease agreement.
- The landlord let the property deteriorate, thus rendering it uninhabitable.
- The landlord enters your home repeatedly without permission.
- The landlord does not make necessary repairs.
Whether you are a landlord or tenant, if you are experiencing any of these issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Often a simple letter from an attorney will incite action in the offending party, but sometimes more is needed. Whatever your needs, the professionals at the Law Offices of Shannon C. Smith are here to help.